:: LOST IN CHAOS TODAY NEWS ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Music In Today

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

MEGADETH To Perform Entire 'Countdown To Extinction' Album In Argentina

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 110
Lokasi : Blitar City

MEGADETH To Perform Entire 'Countdown To Extinction' Album In Argentina  Empty
PostSubyek: MEGADETH To Perform Entire 'Countdown To Extinction' Album In Argentina    MEGADETH To Perform Entire 'Countdown To Extinction' Album In Argentina  EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:07 pm

MEGADETH To Perform Entire 'Countdown To Extinction' Album In Argentina  Megadethargentina2012

MEGADETH will perform its 1992 album, "Countdown To Extinction", in its entirety on September 14 at Estadio Cubierto Malvinas in Buenos Aires, Argentina and on September 16 at Orfeo in Cordoba, Argentina.

As previously reported, MEGADETH will also perform all of "Countdown To Extinction" on September 7 at Teatro Caupolican in Santiago, Chile; on September 19 at the Pepsi Center in Mexico City, Mexico; and on September 21 at the Arena VFG in Guadalajara, Mexico.

Speaking to the Artisan News, Ellefson stated about the LP, "'Countdown' was really one of my favorite records of the whole MEGADETH catalog... for a number of reasons. Musically, I think it brought together the best of thrash, the melodic part, writing big, hooky riffs. And that record really launched us into the mainstream, which opened up a lot of other opportunites and things for us to do. But more importantly, I think, than all of that, is it was a really cool time when the four of us were really, probably, our most connected together as a band."

MEGADETH's fifth LP, "Countdown To Extinction" was released on July 14, 1992 through Capitol Records. The band's best-selling full-length CD to date, it was certified double-platinum by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association Of America) for U.S. shipments in excess of two million copies. The album also produced the band's most successful hit singles, "Symphony Of Destruction", "Sweating Bullets", "Skin O' My Teeth" and "Foreclosure Of A Dream".
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.lostinchaos.comuf.com

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1